Saturday, April 24, 2010

For an audience of ONE

lately, I have had to examine my motives

Why do I do the things I do?

you probably have it all together and dont ever find yourself perplexed as to why you do the things you do.... but yeah, I have, this week....

thought about it, that is....

and I know the ONLY one that should matter is Jesus. But sometimes.... I get caught up so far in myself that I forget that.

But I will choose to be a worshipper who will not allow myself to be defeated. I long for my life to be an offering to God. All of it.
I want my fire for God not just to be a spark thats embers glow a bit, but ablaze for all to see only so that I can glorify my Father in heaven.

Oh Lord, let me be THAT kind of worshipper.

living to please the Lord...

and constantly reminded that I do it all for an audience of One.

No comments: