Saturday, January 17, 2009

The BIG 14

Today was Arianna's 14th birthday. I remember the day she was born. We were sinner's in need of a Saviour and had no clue- and 14 years later she is a beautiful young woman seeking after God. Something I certainly didn't deserve. But God is gracious. And she is Amazing.






I am so thankful for her. She is my biggest helper, she is growing into a young woman who is seeking God, she is a beauty both inside & out, she has a beautiful voice, she can be stubborn which can be both a blessing as well as a challenge, she is a lover of animals, she enjoys cooking and hanging out at home, she holds her friendships very dear, she has a sweet spirit (when she isn't scolding Justyn), and she is one of my very best friends.

I will post pictures of her special day soon!

Happy Birthday Princess.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow...such a precious time. Happy birthday!