Wednesday, May 27, 2009

organized I am not

I am sitting here today doing one of the tasks I dread and dislike the most... lesson plans.

don't get me wrong I can do it. I can sit down and put on paperthe assignments/plans and chores for a few weeks at a time... but often I think I would be a much better homeschooler with more doing and less planning and yet if someone shows up at my door, while I could simply pull out the work they have done for proof it is simpler on many levels to have one sheet on which to place those assignments and pull out as a reference for the kids on what they have done, still need to do, and as a record of their work.

but. it is one of my less than favorite jobs as a homeschool mom. but necessary.

so back to work, finishing lesson plans for me....

No comments: