Friday, July 27, 2012

There's an APP for that

I have been reading a book.

CRAZY LOVE by Francis Chan

and it's really got me thinking.

I have read and re-read the 1st 4 chapters 3 times each.
not because I don't understand the principles.
But because until I can apply them they are pretty much worthless.

and so is the Bible.

Please don't miss my point.

We can get saved. love God. serve God.

and NEVER apply God's Word to our life fully.

But what does that say about MY life as a believer in Christ?

Does it say I just don't want to submit right now because it's inconvenient for me?
or perhaps that I know better than God the things I should do with my life...
or perhaps it simply says I don't love HIM enough to obey His Word.
or to pray.
or to read my Bible.

Have you ever really truly stopped to consider WHAT an AMAZING God we have?



Now what if you lived like you Believed that God is Incredible we wouldn't be so lukewarm.

now before you get all offended..

Jesus doesn't want us to be lukewarm

so WHY are we?

Please take a few minutes out of your day and watch this video

 

but don't JUST watch it and DO nothing. 

APPLY IT!!!!

What would your church look like *if* we ALL did this?

or even if only a few of us did.

Install you app for God and get moving!


No comments: